Am I in the correct court?

If you case number does not begin with the letters DR or DM then you have contacted the wrong court. Use the link Which Court is Mine (PDF) to determine the court of jurisdiction.

Which Court is Mine

Show All Answers

1. Where is the Domestic Relations Division of the Lucas County Clerk of Courts located?
2. Am I in the correct court?
3. Which courtroom is scheduled to hear my case?
4. Is there a Divorce or Post Divorce filed?
5. Has my divorce been granted?
6. What is the cost to file for a Divorce, Legal Separation, or Dissolution?
7. Does it cost more if there are minor children involved?
8. What about a motion for consent parenting for a dissolution of marriage?
9. Can your office advise me on what I need to do with regards to my case?
10. Are there other fees associated with Divorce, Dissolution, Legal Separations and Annulments?
11. Am I required to have an attorney file all necessary paperwork for a divorce, dissolution, legal separation or annulment?
12. Do you accept Credit Card Payments?