Lucas County

Cross Systems Ombudsman


Effective 8/19/19, Ombudsman Services are temporarily unavailable. 
In the interim, please direct your concerns as noted below:

If you have a question regarding your case, please contact your Caseworker or Supervisor. If you are unable to resolve after speaking with Supervisor, ask to speak with the Department Assistant Manager or Manager.

If you have a complaint regarding another county, please contact that county directly.

If you have a complaint regarding a Long Term Care Facility, please contact the Long Term Care Ombudsman Office at  (419) 259-2891.

Thank you.