LCIS Help Desk
Lucas County Information Services Help Desk
The LCIS Help Desk is the first point of contact for the Information Technology Department. This centralized resource troubleshoots and provides information about computers, printers, IT project management, enterprise software and application-related issues. These requests are managed via help desk software; and HOURS.net, allowing LCIS to track all user requests with a unique ticket number.
Help desk staff functions include answering and responding to phone calls, faxes and emails, entering work orders to Track-It and Hours.net, Tier 1 support for PeopleSoft Financials, HCM and Microsoft Office, also distribute and process end user forms and requests for service.
Contacting Help Desk
- LCIS Help Desk hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- LCIS Help Desk may be contacted by any of the following methods:
- Location: One Government Center, Suite #400, Toledo, OH 43604
- Phone: 419-213-4037
- Email Us
Lucas County Anti-Phishing Training
LCIS has created an anti-phishing presentation to help Lucas County employees "Spot the Phish" (PDF). We encourage all county employees to review the anti-phishing PDF document and contact the LCIS Help Desk at 419-213-4037 if you have any questions or if you'd like further education on how to avoid phishing schemes.
How Do I enter a Help Desk Request?
First – search the online forms access and FAQ’s for a solution to your problem. If help is still needed, contact the LCIS Help Desk via phone or email. To speed up resolution of your request follow these guidelines:
- If requesting internet or program access, download and fill out the necessary forms (see User Access Forms link to the left), submit them with your request.
- Provide a full description of the problem you’re having or your request for services including the following information:
- Your name, department, phone number and email.
- Detailed description of the problem or request.
- Document # (purchase order, req., voucher, etc.)
- When the issue first started.
- Any resolutions you’ve already attempted to fix the problem.
- Contact the help desk directly, please do not contact an IT support member as this will slow down the work flow process in establishing your work order.