Deed Transfer/Conveyance (419) 213-4439 or (419) 213-4332
Board of Revision (419) 213-4424 or (419) 213-4327
CAUV/Homestead (419) 213-4403
Dog, Cigarette or Vendors License (419) 213-4443
Finance (419) 213-4329 or (419) 213-4435
Disbursements (419) 213-4328
Tax Accounting (419) 213-4446 or (419) 213-4154
Special Assessments-Exemptions (419) 213-4292 or (419) 213-4154
Payroll (419) 213-4348 or (419) 213-4346
Weights and Measures (419) 213-4447
Homeowners Real Estate Questions (419) 213-4142, (419) 213-4434,
(419) 213-4155 or (419) 213-4153
Commercial/Business Real Estate: (419) 213-4833
GENERAL QUESTIONS: (419) 213-4338, (419) 213-4403,
(419) 213-4432 or (419) 213-4335
Email questions Outreach@co.lucas.oh.us
TEXT a question (419) 309-7877
Lucas County Auditor Anita Lopez (419) 213-4322
Real Estate Appraisal and AssessmentAnita Lopez, Lucas County Auditor sets fair and equitable values for each parcel in Lucas County. By Ohio law, the County Auditor must complete a reappraisal every 6 years and an update based on market trends 3 years after a reappraisal. An update was conducted in 2015 and a reappraisal will occur in 2018.
Lucas County Real Estate Appraisal and Assessment
Weights and Measures
The Lucas County Auditor protects County residents and businesses by ensuring all commercial weighing and measuring devices are accurate. Weights & Measures checks gas pumps, price scanners, meat and produce scales.
Lucas County Weights & Measures Department
Licensing for dogs, kennels, vendors, and cigarettes are issued by the Lucas County Auditor.
Lucas County Vendor and Cigarette Licensing Information
Lucas County Dog Licensing Information
Steward of Public Funds
The Lucas County Auditor is the watchdog of County funds. As Lucas County’s Chief Financial Officer, the Auditor:
• Accounts for hundreds of millions of dollars received by Lucas County each year.
• Issue payments for all County obligations, including the distribution of taxes to townships, villages, cities, school districts, libraries, and County agencies.
• Administer and distribute tax and license revenues including real estate taxes, personal property taxes, motor vehicle license fees, gasoline taxes, estate taxes, manufactured home taxes, local government funds, and other state subsidies.
• Administer the Lucas County payroll.
• Produce the County’s annual financial report.