Home  |  Contact Us  |  Photo Credits
Lucas County - Board of County Commissioners

Go To Search
Print PageEmail PageRSS
Help Me Grow
Contact Us
Help is just a phone call away. Experienced and trained parents answer the information and referral line to help with questions and concerns about infants and children. Call Help Me Grow at, (419) 725-7194.  We are open Monday through Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.


All parents want to provide the best possible start for their children, but sometimes families need a little help. Help Me Grow provides a variety of health, developmental, and support services that are free and confidential. These services are available to Lucas County residents who are expecting, or already have an infant or child.

Services Provided

Help Me Grow offers:
  • Information on child health, growth, and development
  • Parenting tips
  • Parent-to-parent support
  • Screening for health, hearing, vision, and development
  • Fun developmental activities for parents and children
  • Access to services and therapies for special needs

Help Me Grow Sites