View your sample ballot for your precinct by choosing your Toledo Ward or your City / Township / Village below, then scroll to your correct precinct. Each precinct contains 2 pages. To find your precinct, use the Polling Location Search by Street
report, or use the Polling Locator
You can also view your sample ballot by using the Document Center
. This will allow you to directly locate and view the ballot for your precinct. Follow the directions below to view precinct sample ballots:
1. Go to the Document Center
2. Click on the 'Board of Elections' folder on the left side.
3. Click on the 'Current Elections' folder.
4. Click on the 'Sample Ballot' folder.
5. Locate the subdivision folder of the ballot that you wish to view and click on it.
Toledo is split into individual wards.