The 2015 AREIS Online offers significant improvements in mapping and imagery:
Front Structure Photos
- Search by address or intersection.
- Identify parcels one at a time.
- Select multiple parcels by free-hand, box, polygon or line.
- Select parcels by buffer.
- Measure distance, area, and latitude/longitude.
- View aerial orthophotography (top down) for different years.
- Download or print maps in different sizes and formats.
- View map layers including floodplain, soils, zip codes, census tracts, building footprints, market areas, school districts, and more. For additional information about the County map layers, see AREIS Layers page.
- Street level imagery is taken every 6 years via the county-wide Revaluation.
- View street-level imagery for different years for virtually every property in Lucas County.
- Zoom in and out on the image.
- Expanded photos for large printing.
- Download and print photos.
See a problem with a photo?
Help improve our accuracy by reporting the problem
. Please remember to tell us the address or parcel number of the property when reporting a problem.
Brand new to AREIS Online, Pictometry provides oblique imagery at 3" resolution. Oblique imagery is captured at an angle for a more natural perspective, making objects easier to recognize.
- Images are captured north, south, east and west to provide a 360-degree view of every property and parcel.
- View imagery from different years, back to 2004.
- Zoom in and out on Pictometry images.
- Export an image into a PDF document.