Road Closures/Construction Updates
LUCAS COUNTY ROAD CLOSURE AND CONSTRUCTION UPDATES
- Washburn Road from Sylvania-Metamora Road to Yankee Road (Bridge Replacement) - Begin construction date June 10, 2015, project originally scheduled to end 90 days from begin date. Project was postponed 1 week due to inclement weather during the week of June 29, 2015. The following detours are available during construction: Sylvania-Metamora Road from Washburn Road to SR 295, SR 295 from Sylvania-Metamora Road to Yankee Road, Yankee Road from SR 295 (Silberhorn Hwy.) to Washburn Road (Riga Hwy).
- Corduroy from City of Oregon Limit to Decant - Lane Restrictions. (should begin towards the end of next week) 8/18 thru 9/12
- Whiteford Road from Summerfield Road to Monroe Street - Lane Restrictions. (about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks out) 9/01 thru 9/12.
- Sylvania-Metamora Road from Fulton-Lucas Road to SR 295 - Closure & lane restrictions. 14 Day Closure will begin 8/31; the detour is Fulton-Lucas Road to Brint Road to S.R. 295. Detours posted: Fulton-Lucas Road from Sylvania-Metamora Road to Brint Road, Brint Road from Fulton-Lucas Road to S.R. 295, S.R. 295 from Brint Road to Sylvania-Metamora Road
- 2015 OPWC Resurfacing Project - Due to this construction, directional lane restrictions will be necessary during working hours on Whiteford Rd. between Summerfield Rd. and Monroe St. starting on September 1, 2015 and lasting through September 12, 2015.
- Providence-Neaplois-Swanton Road from Hite Rd. to S.R. 64 - Lane restrictions starting Sept. 3 & 4, then 8 & 9, 2015
- Sylvania Avenue from Fulton-Lucas Rd. to S.R. 295 - Lane restrictions starting Sept. 3 & 4, then 8 & 9, 2015
- Brint Road from Mitchaw Rd. to Centennial Rd. - Lane restrictions starting Sept. 3 & 4, then 8 & 9, 2015
- Dorr Street from Schwamberger Rd. to Irwin Rd. - Lane restrictions starting Sept. 3 & 4, then 8 & 9, 2015
Questions regarding the projects noted above may be directed to the Lucas County Engineer's Office at (419) 213-2860, unless otherwise noted.
LUCAS COUNTY ROAD CLOSURES MAP
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE ROAD CLOSURE MAP
Long duration Road Construction and Closures are available for viewing on the map link below.
GIS information available was prepared by the Lucas County
Engineer’s and Auditor’s Real Estate Division. The application was
developed for internal engineering and surveying purposes for the
participating entities. It was not necessarily designed or intended for
general use by members of the public, and is NOT to be construed or
used as a “legal description”. Lucas County makes no representation or
warranty as to its accuracy, its merchantability, or fitness of use for a
particular purpose, express or implied. Any user of this information
accepts the same AS IS, WITH ALL FAULTS, and assumes all responsibility
for the use thereof, and agrees to hold Lucas County, and all its
agents, harmless from and against any damage, loss or liability from any
use of the information contained therein.
I AGREE - VIEW THE MAP